You will save your time by listening to articles and documents while doing something else with this award winning app and its phone counterpart that you get with same purchase.
It is a text to speech and listen later app that can create a speech or an MP3 file just by sharing an internet page or pasting its link from any of 13 supported languages. It can also open Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx) and many other text file formats and turn them into speech. MP3 files can be automatically or manually transferred to any folder (e.g. an USB disk or a mobile phone, or a local Dropbox or OneDrive folder) for listening later.
This is the only app that can:
- queue multiple speeches in the Now speaking list
- keep read items in the Library
- find the article text inside a web page automatically
- detect the language automatically
- integrates with the Share charm and is easily accessible from any app that supports sharing
- has the Windows Phone companion app, share to it and the article will automatically appear on the phone